Agency , St Leonards
Salary: £17,472 - £19,008
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 31/01/2019
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to work for a company based in St Leonards.
As a Warehouse Operative your primary function is the movement of goods from storage to customers, and raw materials entering the facility.
- You will prepare and load the trucks and containers ensuring all allotted products have been selected and loaded in an efficient and safe manner.
- You will be responsible for the rotation of stock.
- You will assist in random quality checks of stored product and will repackage any damaged material.
- You will assist the production and welding teams in the movement of finished goods into storage.
- You will monitor stock levels and alert the management team of low stock and anomalies.
- You will take responsibility for the conditions of the factory storage and loading yard and maintain an organised and cleanly facility.
- You will ensure that you record all required information clearly and diligently.
- Considered to be reliable, trustworthy and conscientious by other team members.
- Remains calm in a crisis and when under pressure.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and try out new ideas.
- Demonstrates a willingness and ability to use own initiative.
- Maintain professional and cleanly appearance suitable for the working environment.
- Demonstrates a caring and competent approach to team members.
- Supports, encourages and motivates the team to make best use of their abilities and strengths.
- Is physically fit and able to carry out duties.
- Demonstrates good written, oral and listening skills.
The right candidate must have previous warehouse experience and a Counterbalance Forklift licence.
Shifts: Usually 7.30am-4pm, depending on business needs.