SMT Rework Operator
Agency , Hastings
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 05/31/2019
We are currently recruiting for an SMT Rework Operator to join a company based in Hastings.
Detailed job description:
- To support Surface Mount assembly processes.
- To have the capabilities of safely handling, replacing or reworking the solder joints on SMT components minimum of 0402 sizes, QFP, QFN a variety connectors and other SMT parts.
- Using state of the art JBC rework equipment.
- Good eyesight for close up detailed work and inspection.
- To carry out wiring mods and or complete SMT builds by hand.
- The successful applicant must have good communicative skills.
- To be customer focused and keep a clean and tidy work area.
- Some further training for the use of specific equipment including Auto Optical Inspection machines will be provided.
Personal skills, abilities and competencies:
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Completion of basic paperwork.
- Work with and without supervision.
- Co-operative with colleagues.
- Flexibility to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Use of tools and equipment relevant to position.
- Ability to recognise the importance of a secure and safe environment.
- Clean and tidy appearance.
The right candidate will have the following:
- SMT production and re-work
- Working to targets unsupervised
- Antistatic Handling awareness
- Basic Health & Safety
£9 per hour.
Temp to perm for the right candidate.
Working hour’s: 40 per week 07.30 – 16.30 Monday to Thursday and 07.30- 13.30 Friday.