Agency , St Leonards
Salary: £7.83-8.97 p/h
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 31/10/2018
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to work for a company in St Leonards.
48 hours per week (4x 12 hour shifts).
Days or nights.
£7.83-£8.97 per hour.
15% shift allowance.
- To operate machinery
- To manufacture, assemble and pack company products to meet production output
- Working cooperatively with your team to support the effective planning, co-ordination and delivery of production output
- To ensure the required quality of output
- To record and monitor production output, team, process and product performance
- To maintain a high level of housekeeping and ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to
- To work co-operatively with your team, colleagues and the business as a whole to deliver business objectives and output
- Experience within a production/ engineering environment – to include demonstrable knowledge of Twin Conical Screw Extrusion Machines, Packing Automation, Co-Extrusion and Ancillary Extrusion Shop Equipment
- Demonstrable materials processing knowledge of PVC
- Experience of setting, operating and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within a Extrusion environment
- Production Schedule Management Skills – the ability to work to plan and troubleshoot
- Quality Management – to include process management and the ability to adhere to and improve agreed procedures
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade A*-C/ or NVQ
Benefits: pension, life cover, 26.5 days holiday per year.