Agency , Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £22-30k p/a
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 30/11/2018
We are currently recruiting for a Move Manager for a well-established company based in Tunbridge Wells. You will be responsible for the moving co-ordination services to their customers.
You will need to be consistent and efficient whilst delivering a superior customer service experience.
You will be providing the link between sales, operations, crew members, agents, third parties and the relocation client.
1. Move Co-ordination
- You will work closely with the Sales Consultants to arrange sales visits ensuring that the diaries are managed and planned efficiently.
- Ensure that the CRS database is accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensuring that sales quotations for customers are professional and accurate.
- Confirming, processing and overseeing all moves/relocation bookings.
- Managing queries of any customer quotes, then confirming and up-selling any additional products where possible.
- Liaising with operations to ensure that any bookings are accurate.
- Providing any documentations, advice and guidance when customers are preparing to move.
- Negotiating competitive rates with any shipping companies and third country suppliers.
- Invoice and ensure that payments are received within the payment terms of the contract.
- Provide verbal and written briefing to the crew.
- Oversee the door to door move, managing all parties involved and maintaining control and responsibility.
- Resolve customer’s complaints if any issues arise throughout the duration of the move.
- Assist and guide the customer through the claims process.
2. Customer Service and Quality
- Liaise with the customer and/or Crew Manager to gain a full understanding of the job tasks required at the start of each job, timescales involved, specific packing and removals requirements and special items which require specialist knowledge or handling.
- Management of customer service issues and liaising with the Compliance & Health and Safety Manager when necessary.
- To provide detailed feedback on Health & Safety and Quality matters to the Compliance & Health and Safety Manager.
- To provide cover for other move coordinators within the team to ensure that service needs are met.
- To build positive relationships with colleagues offering support and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Provide problem-solving solutions to Crew members to ensure problems are anticipated and overcome.
- To be proactive and promote a supportive and positive culture throughout the Move Management team.
4. Health and Safety and Compliance
- To work in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To understand and promote a safe working environment at all times, in accordance with safety training, standards and policies in operation and to report any breaches or risks to the Health & Safety Manager and/or Operations Manager.
- Experience working in an office in a moving/ relocation position
- Knowledge of removals and associated services
- Experience in at least 2 moving/relocation disciplines; Domestic, International, European, Import Export, 3rd Country
- Experience of working to meet targets and KPI’s