Internal Sales Co-Ordinator
Agency , Hastings
Salary: £19.5-21.5k p.a
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 05/31/2019
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Internal Sales Co-Ordinator to join a Customer Services team based in Hastings.
The primary purpose of this role is to actively seek out, generate and secure sales opportunities through use of sales leads to deliver profitable sales performance.
- To use lead generation information to directly call contractors, sub-contractors and wholesalers.
- Production of quotations within pre-authorised and agreed pricing levels.
- Pro-actively progress the lead through the full route to market, building strong and mutual beneficial relationships with Contractors and Wholesalers.
- Co-ordinate internal activities to ensure that any supporting material, visits, samples and general actions are completed.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the external sales team to identify, follow up and secure new business.
- Achieve agreed targets and produce required reports on activity levels.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective processes and systems to support internal sales activities •
- Deal with general customer enquiries and sales order processing requirements.
Qualifications and Experience (Ideal but not essential as training can be given):
- Demonstrable prior experience of working in the telesales or similar role, ideally within the Electrical / Construction industry.
- Prior experience of working in commercial negotiation with the ability to accurately and competently complete price quotations.
- Ability to work effectively within company guidelines on price levels with the experience and knowledge to make sound commercial judgements.
- Tenacious, determined, focused and sales driven whilst providing excellent service.
- Good IT skills with a proven ability to generate accurate documentation to a professional standard.
Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
£19,500 – £21,500 p/a.
Pension and 33 days annual leave.