Agency , Hastings
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 30/11/2017
The role of the Installations Manager is to be committed to the use of best practice, continuous improvement and service excellence. To deliver successful installations on time and with compliance with all the statutory standards for safety, quality, technical and funding specifications. There will be a competitive salary for this position, to be discussed at interview.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To control the day to day running of the Installation Division making sure on-site installations comply with the company’s health and safety policy requirements and guidelines.
- To be responsible for all the depot duties in carrying out installations of the company’s product to required standard.
- To ensure that all contracts are installed, wherever possible, to the scheduled date and ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Manage and motivate staff, train and develop installation technicians.
- Liaising with installers to ensure adequate resource and materials are in place for installations.
- Carry out toolbox talks where appropriate.
- Carry out onsite visits for surveying requirements, suitability and technical, to support the insulation process.
- Report on site visits and provide audits on sub-contractors and installation quality.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Ideally experienced in managing installation divisions, contractors and can manage,motivate and mentor installers to deliver installs safely, within timescale and budget and to the agreed specification is essential.
- Experience of work planning for teams in different locations.
- Experience of managing and supervising multiple sites in various locations.
- Able to interpret technical surveys for material orders/additional works.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations for working at height and in confined spaces, as well as industry specific Health and Safety knowledge.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to interact effectively.
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge and skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Conduct installers induction training and maintaining records of training undertaken.
- Manage, maintain and report stock levels.
- Full UK driving licence.
Required licence or certification