Agency , Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £8.50 per hour
Closing date: 07/31/2019
We are looking to recruit Grounds Maintenance Operatives to join the team on a temporary basis. This is a mobile role, travelling to various sites to carry out ground’s maintenance to a required specification.
- Experience of using petrol driven equipment for Lawn Cutting & Hedge Pruning
- Weeding and bed maintenance of existing borders
- Shrub pruning as required
- Litter picking & sweeping
- Hard working
- Positive attitude
- IT literate (use of tablet, smart phone apps).
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written (English).
- Previous grounds maintenance experience preferred but not essential
- Have a can do, positive attitude
- Be able to work without supervision and manage your own workload
- Be able to follow a schedule and work to deadlines
- Good timekeeping and personal presentation skills
- Ability to implement Health and Safety requirements to ensure safe working practices
- Be prepared to undertake a DBS check
- Must have full UK driving licence
Full time, £8.50 per hour.
Our aim is to try and respond to all applications, however, this is not always possible. Therefore, please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful.
We do also offer candidates a free employability service where you can access careers advice and training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01424 237237, if you feel that this would be of interest to you.