Agency , Battle
Salary: Up to £22k
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 31/08/2018
We are currently recruiting for a Fundraiser to work with a UK-based charity that has 60 years’ experience of offering life-changing opportunities to young people from disadvantaged communities around the world.
The purpose of the role will be to build and maintain relationships with Individual Donors, promoting the work of the Charity in order to meet fundraising targets.
Develop and deliver a strategy to ensure fundraising budgets are met. This will include the careful stewardship of existing donors and the recruitment and retention of new donors.
- Ensure that donors are cultivated and thanked appropriately.
- Represent the Fundraising and Marketing Department at events.
- Generate compelling copy to articulate the organisation’s case for support.
- Act as the key user of the Donorflex database to support successful fundraising.
- Maintain and expand an on-going legacy strategy.
- Liaise with the Marketing Officer to ensure effective messaging, communication and engagement with relevant parties both internally and externally.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising from individual supporters with a discrete, diplomatic and sensitive approach to their individual needs.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Use of CRM databases (e.g. Donorflex, Raiser’s Edge, Progress).
- Own transport is needed due to location.
Twelve month fixed-term, full-time, 35 hours per week – flexible including some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.