French Speaking Research Analyst
Agency , Bodiam
Salary: £18-22k p/a
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 08/31/2019
We are currently recruiting for a French Speaking Research Analyst to work for a company in Bodiam.
Hours – 07:30 to 16:30.
Salary – £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience.
To collect and analyse Sales and Marketing data, identifying opportunities to grow sales and increase market share.
- To collate and organise leads from resources, including but not limited to ABI, Google, LinkedIn.
- To confirm contacts, details and enquiry quality.
- To qualify all leads against set qualification criteria communicating with prospects and turn into live opportunities, entering details onto system.
- To collect and analyse data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- To forecast and track sales and marketing trends, analysing collected data and producing reports for the Sales & Marketing Director.
- To conduct research on customer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with the marketing team and other professionals.
- To gather data on competitors and analyse their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- To support the sales team with project research and product sample presentation, as required.
- To monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
Required Skills / Experience
- Fluent in French.
- Ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to apply innovative solutions.
- Customer focused.
- Advanced IT skills.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Works well with numerical and statistical data.
This role requires the post holder to fulfil development activities and/or work overseas as reasonably requested by the Company from time to time, for which a valid passport will be required.
Our aim is to try and respond to all applications, however, this is not always possible. Therefore, please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful.
We do also offer candidates a free employability service where you can access careers advice and training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01424 237237, if you feel that this would be of interest to you.