Agency , St Leonards
Salary: £23-28k p/a
Hours: 48 p/w (4x 12 hr shifts)
Closing date: 05/31/2019
We are currently recruiting for an Extrusion Setter to work for a company in St Leonards.
48 hours per week (4x 12 hour shifts)
£23-28k p/a – dependent on experience
Pension and 26 days holiday p/a.
- To set-up, bring into safe operation, problem solve, improve and provide safe shut-down of tooling and processing equipment associated with the Company’s Extrusion operation and the manufacture/delivery of PVC product.
- Ensuring output is delivered to within the targeted cost, quality and time requirement.
- To be able to process recycle materials and to operate equipment used for the development and production of recycled material.
- To set-up and run all automated equipment associated to each production line.
- To maintain to an accurate level required records and systems.
- To complete with sufficient diligence and accuracy monitoring, tests and checks.
- To maintain a high-level house-keeping across your work area ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.
- Experience within an PVC Extrusion / engineering environment – to include demonstrable knowledge of Twin Conical Screw Extrusion Machines, Packing-Automation and Ancillary Extrusion Shop Equipment.
- Demonstrable materials processing knowledge of PVC.
- Experience of setting, operating and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within an extrusion environment.
Please apply today if you are interested.