Agency , St Leonards
Salary: £23-28k p/a
Hours: 48 p/w (4x 12 hr shifts)
Closing date: 07/31/2019
We are currently recruiting for an Extrusion Setter to work for a company in St Leonards.
48 hours per week (4x 12 hour shifts)
£23-28k p/a – dependent on experience
Pension and 26 days holiday p/a.
- To set-up, bring into safe operation, problem solve, improve and provide safe shut-down of tooling and processing equipment associated with the Company’s Extrusion operation and the manufacture/delivery of PVC product.
- Ensuring output is delivered to within the targeted cost, quality and time requirement.
- To be able to process recycle materials and to operate equipment used for the development and production of recycled material.
- To set-up and run all automated equipment associated to each production line.
- To maintain to an accurate level required records and systems.
- To complete with sufficient diligence and accuracy monitoring, tests and checks.
- To maintain a high-level house-keeping across your work area ensuring a safe and healthy work environment.
- Experience within an PVC Extrusion / engineering environment – to include demonstrable knowledge of Twin Conical Screw Extrusion Machines, Packing-Automation and Ancillary Extrusion Shop Equipment.
- Demonstrable materials processing knowledge of PVC.
- Experience of setting, operating and troubleshooting a wide range of production tooling within an extrusion environment.
Please apply today if you are interested.
Our aim is to try and respond to all applications, however, this is not always possible. Therefore, please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful.
We do also offer candidates a free employability service where you can access careers advice and training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01424 237237, if you feel that this would be of interest to you.