Electrical Design Engineer
The Work People, Heathfield
Salary: £28-40k p/a
Hours: Full Time
Closing date: 07/31/2019
We are currently recruiting for Electrical Design Engineers to work for a company based in Heathfield.
One Senior Electrical Design Engineer with 10 years+ experience. £34-40k p/a.
One Electrical Design Engineer with 3 years+ experience. £28-31k p/a.
- Liaison with the Senior Projects Engineer (Controls) at all stages of the design, build and test of a system.
- Assist in project planning process.
- Assist in writing the Specification documents for a system when required.
- Taking Part in Design Review as required.
- Liase with the Projects Engineers (Controls) on a project and incorporation of relevant software inputs into the Wiring Schedule & I/O List.
- Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements.
- Preparation of all associated electrical drawings and Wiring Schedule for the project.
- Advise the Production Manager of any foreseen delays with the electrical design of the system.
- Assist in testing completed systems when required.
- Working within the IMS.
- Electrical Design Engineer experience of at least 3 years.
- A good understanding of design principles.
- Knowledge of standards and regulations.
- Use of computer packages (ePlan, AutoCAD Electrical).
- MUST have experience setting up servo motors and stepper motors.
- MUST be able to personally built electrical control panels.
- MUST be able to design an electrical control panel, from scratch, using AutoCad electrical.
- MUST be able to travel to car plants carrying out installations or assessments prior to quoting process. (Driving Licence required)
Our aim is to try and respond to all applications, however, this is not always possible. Therefore, please be advised that if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful.
We do also offer candidates a free employability service where you can access careers advice and training courses, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01424 237237, if you feel that this would be of interest to you.