Electrical Design Engineer
The Work People, Heathfield
Salary: £28-40k p/a
Hours: Full Time
Closing date: 06/30/2019
We are currently recruiting for Electrical Design Engineers to work for a company based in Heathfield.
One Senior Electrical Design Engineer with 10 years+ experience. £34-40k p/a.
One Electrical Design Engineer with 3 years+ experience. £28-31k p/a.
- Liaison with the Senior Projects Engineer (Controls) at all stages of the design, build and test of a system.
- Assist in project planning process.
- Assist in writing the Specification documents for a system when required.
- Taking Part in Design Review as required.
- Liase with the Projects Engineers (Controls) on a project and incorporation of relevant software inputs into the Wiring Schedule & I/O List.
- Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements.
- Preparation of all associated electrical drawings and Wiring Schedule for the project.
- Advise the Production Manager of any foreseen delays with the electrical design of the system.
- Assist in testing completed systems when required.
- Working within the IMS.
- Electrical Design Engineer experience of at least 3 years.
- A good understanding of design principles.
- Knowledge of standards and regulations.
- Use of computer packages (ePlan, AutoCAD Electrical).
- MUST have experience setting up servo motors and stepper motors.
- MUST be able to personally built electrical control panels.
- MUST be able to design an electrical control panel, from scratch, using AutoCad electrical.
- MUST be able to travel to car plants carrying out installations or assessments prior to quoting process. (Driving Licence required)