Agency , Hastings
Salary: £25-33k experience dependent
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 31/10/2017
A fast-growing UK manufacturing company requires a motivated candidate for running its global e-commerce sales.
The overall purpose of this role will be to manage and grow online sales through the current international ecommerce platform.
The following are the key duties –
- Overview online sales for all websites and advise on best practice for order handling
- Overview business to customer communication via all websites
- Work with marketing on a daily basis to maximise SEO for all websites
- Manage quality of website content
- Increase online sales through active promotions and search engine performance
- Report results and analysis to senior management
- Overview PPC campaigns for all websites
- Liaise with website provider about improvements to the global platform
The candidate will have the opportunity to grow international sales for an established e-commerce platform.
Along with salary, bonuses will be negotiable based on increased performance of e-commerce platforms.
The candidate must have –
- Previous experience of running e-commerce platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with adobe photoshop and image editing
- Good understanding of SEO and PPC campaigns
- Multiple languages are preferable for this role
Please apply today if you are interested.