Agency , Hastings
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 05/31/2019
We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operator to join a company based in Hastings.
Detailed job description:
- To support wave soldering processes, running the machines as an assistant to the existing operator. Full operational training will be given.
- Cleaning/removing dross from the solder pot.
- Regular maintenance of machines.
- Continuous quality checking of the product being soldered.
- The ideal candidate will have a mechanical and industrial background and an understanding of elementary engineering.
- A good eye for detail.
- Clean and tidy appearance.
- Able to stand for long periods.
- Polite and friendly manner.
- Good listening skills.
Personal skills, abilities and competencies:
- Work well as part of a team.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Completion of basic paperwork.
- Work with and without supervision.
- Flexibility to accommodate the needs of the business.
- Use of tools and equipment relevant to position.
- Ability to recognise the importance of a secure and safe environment.
- Handling and lifting awareness.
- Basic Health & Safety.
Full PPE will be provided.
£8.21 per hour.
Temporary with a possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
Working hours: 40 per week. 07.30 – 16.30 Monday to Thursday, and 07.30- 13.30 Friday.