Get into Hospitality and Catering- NEET only (aged 16 to 24 Not in Education, Employment or Training)
Wk 1 | Fri Wk 2 | Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri | 9:30am to 3:30pm
This course offers an introduction to working in the Hospitality and Catering sector. It has been designed with industry experts to ensure the content matches what is needed and valued by today’s employment market.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- The Customer Service Experience and creating a good impression on customers
- Effective communication and team work in hotels and restaurants
- Next steps and the local job market for Hospitality and Catering
- Working with numbers, using measures, understanding shapes and calculating space and handling data.
- Improving use of punctuation and written presentation
- Improving and practising spelling and using a range of reading techniques
- Level 1 Award in Employability for the Hospitality Industry
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Maths and English Functional Skills
Start date: 28 Jun 2019