This course offers an introduction to working in the Hospitality and Catering sector. It has been designed with industry experts to ensure the content matches what is needed and valued by today’s employment market.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to the Hospitality Industry
- The Customer Service Experience and creating a good impression on customers
- Effective communication and team work in hotels and restaurants
- Next steps and the local job market for Hospitality and Catering
- Working with numbers, using measures, understanding shapes and calculating space and handling data.
- Level 1 Award in Employability for the Hospitality Industry
- Level 2 Food Hygiene
- Maths Functional Skills (on the first day you will complete a short Maths exam)