Wk 1 -Fri | Wk 2 - Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri | 09:30 - 15:30
The course is designed for those looking for a career which demands a higher level of computer skills. It is recommended that learners have already completed our IT User course or a similar qualification.
What will you learn?
- Using and managing information
- Keeping yourself and others safe when using digital devices
- Communicating and collaborating online
- Digital career development
- Working with numbers, using measures, understanding shapes and calculating space and handling data.
- Improving use of punctuation and written presentation
- Improving and practising spelling and using a range of reading techniques
- Level 1 Certificate in Digital Skills for work
- Maths and English Functional Skills
Start date: 9 Aug 2019